The first public library building in Loveland, CO. was established with local fundraising efforts and a grant of $10,000 from Andrew Carnegie in 1908. Located on the northeast corner of 6th Street and Cleveland Avenue in Loveland, it boasted approximately 8,000 square feet.
It remained in use for sixty years. In 1968 it was replaced with a larger building with 16,700 square feet on two floors. That building remains in use by Larimer County organizations.