The Loveland State Armory Building, 201 South Lincoln Avenue, in Loveland, CO., was added to the National Register April 12, 2001.
In the 1920s Loveland community boosters launched an effort to establish a National Guard unit in the town as a means of building the local economy and to express patriotism.
In 1926 the Loveland State Armory Building was completed and served the community for 35 years, as the headquarters and training facility for local units of the National Guard.
The structure is an example of the Late Gothic Revival style, which has often been favored by armories. It is also an example of the work produced by Denver-based architect Sidney G. Frazier, who also served as a captain in the National Guard.