Tag Archives: Architecture

A Voice of Colorado No. 381 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the Chris and Alice Thompson House, in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1924 – 1925.

Advertisements

A Voice of Colorado No. 379 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the N.C. Garbutt House, located at 703 West Mountain Avenue, in Fort Collins, CO. It was built in 1901.

A Voice of Colorado No. 377 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the George Oschner House in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1920.

A Voice of Colorado No. 375 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the B.F. Hottel House, located at Remington and East Magnolia, in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1901.

A Voice of Colorado No. 373 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the Henry A. Crafts House, in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1889.

A Voice of Colorado No. 371 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the Chauncey Goodrich House in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1889.

A Voice of Colorado No. 369 Version 5.0:

One of the best known architects in the Larimer County, CO. area in the latter part of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries was Montezuma Fuller, whose output was prolific.

Among his accomplishments was the C.B. Andrews House – McHugh House, located at 202 Remington Street, in Fort Collins, CO., which was built in 1889.